Hot fomentation doesn't have to be a long process anymore. One of the most traditional methods to treat pain is Hot fomentation. It is the best way to relax the muscles thus reducing spasm and pain. Traditional way of boiling and filling up bottles is still commonly used.
- Best way to relax nagging pain from joints and muscles
- Provides quick and effortless heating
- Very easy to use
- Increase blood circulation to the sore or injured muscles and help in pain relief
- Improves the healing process
- No chances of burns
- Stays warm for up to 25-30 minutes
- 100 percent safe to use
When to use:
- Stomach & back aches
- Joint pain
- Muscular cramps
- Menstrual pain
- Muscle pull
- Arthiritic and Rheumatic pain
- Ideal for Adults, Elderly, Athletes etc.
How to Use:
- Hold the bottle in an upright position and fill water slowly to avoid the hot water splashing back.
- Do not fill excess water than recommended capacity of 0.5 liters
- Do not use hot water above 65 - 70 degree Celsius
- DO NOT USE BOILING WATER
- Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.
- Handing should always be carried out by an adult.
- Check stopper for wear and tear damage at regular intervals.
- Hot water bottle can cause burns- avoid prolonged direct contact to skin.