Following hand and/or wrist surgery, a Hand Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) machine will help your recovery. It helps by reducing pain and swelling. Also inhibits the formation of scar tissue and maintain and increase Range of Motion (ROM)
- DIgital control of Flexion & Extension Angles - This enables users to set flexion and extension angles precisely. Variation can be produced with one degree.
- Angle Indicator in Knee Position - Indicates flexion and extension angle during treatment.
- Speed control - This is a very useful feature. With very low speeds, the patient can be made to bend the knee with minimum pain. The speed can be increased gradually.
- Patient Safety switch - The patient can stop the machine by pressing the patient switch in case of any discomfort.
- Height Adjustment controls - Two height adjustment controls are provided to suit for tall or short patients with maximum comfort.
- Extension : 0 - 70 degree
- Flexion : 10 - 120 degree
- Treatment Time : 0 - 99 minute
- Rest Time : 1 - 5 sec