Sanctband putty is high quality clay used for broad strengthening requirements of hand and arms. Consistent resistance levels as per therapy industry standards and recovery protocols with resistance range from extra soft for the weakest grasp to extra firm for developing a stronger grip.
Putty is designed to meet a wide range of hand / arm strengthening needs, putty can be squeezed, stretched, twisted or pinched. Each color-coded putty has a different consistency ranging from super soft for strengthening the weakest grasp to extra-firm for developing a stronger grip. Available in convenient easy-to-open plastic containers for individual patients to use at home. Colors are Peach, Orange, Green and Blue.
- Color-coded for easy resistance identification and packaged in individual containers for each color
- Silicone-based putty is ideal for any rehabilitation program and is expected to maintain resistance consistency for one year
- 85gms container of each color is the perfect amount needed for hand strengthening programs
- Not made with natural rubber latex, unscented, non-toxic
- Each resistance level is consistent with therapy industry standards and recovery protocols from extra soft for strengthening the weakest grasp to extra firm for developing a stronger grip
Putty can be used in therapy to improve grip strength, dexterity, and hand strengthening through finger, hand and wrist resistive exercises.
- Non-oily Therapy
- Leaves no color or residue
- Can be squeezed, stretched, twisted or pinched
- Color-coded putty
- Easy-to-open plastic containers
- Easy to Use
- For strengthening
- Hand Exerciser
- Gluten, casein and latex free
When to use:
- Rehabilitation program
- Improve grip strength
- Hand strengthening
- Finger, hand and wrist resistive exercises
- Suitable for older adults recovering from stroke
- Effective for children with Neuro- Muscular Disorders
- Combo of Sanctband Therapy Putty: Orange, Lime Green and Blue.
- Sanctband Therapy Putty box of 85gm each.