Cesarean Section Set Contains Following Items:
1. BP Handles SS, Size : No.3, - 1 Pc.,
2. BP Handles, SS, Size : No.4 - 1 Pc.
3. Toothed Dissecting Forceps 6" - 1 Pc,
4. Dissecting Forceps, SS, Plain Non-Toothed 6" - 1 Pc.
5. Mayo Scissors, SS, Curved, Size : 180mm - 1 Pc.
6. Artery Forceps, Straight 160mm - 1 Pc.
7. Artery Forceps, Curved : 160mm - 1 Pc.
8. Littlewoods Tissue Forceps, SS, Size : 190mm - 1 Pc.
9. Green Armitage Forceps, SS - 1 Pc.
10. Artery Forceps, Straight : 20cm - 1 Pc.
11. Artery Forceps, Ccurved : 20cm - 1 Pc.
12. Mayo Needle Holders, Size : 160mm - 1 Pc.
13. Sponge Holding Forceps, SS - 1 Pc.
14. Langenbeck Retractor, SS, Size: 45mmx13mm - 2 Pcs.
15. Doyens Retractor, SS - 1 Pc.
16. Yankauer Suction Tube Stainless - 1 Pc.
17. Wrigley's Forceps, SS -1 Pc.
18. Towel Clips, (x-action) SS - 2 Pcs.
19. Carry Bag, 1 Pc.
Note : Sizes are approx.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a Cesarean Section Set?
A: A Cesarean Section Set is a collection of surgical instruments used during a C-section procedure.
Q: What instruments are included in this set?
A: This set includes a variety of instruments such as BP Handles, Toothed Dissecting Forceps, Dissecting Forceps, Mayo Scissors, Artery Forceps, Littlewoods Tissue Forceps, Green Armitage Forceps, Mayo Needle Holders, Sponge Holding Forceps, Langenbeck Retractor, Doyens Retractor, Yankauer Suction Tube, Wrigley's Forceps, and Towel Clips.
Q: How many BP handles are included in the set?
A: There are two BP handles included in the set, one of size No.3 and the other of size No.4.
Q: What is the size of the Mayo Scissors included in the set?
A: The Mayo Scissors included in the set are of size 180mm and are curved in shape.
Q: How many Towel Clips are included in the set?
A: There are two Towel Clips included in the set and they are of x-action type.
Q: Can the instruments in the Cesarean Section Set be autoclaved?
A: Yes, most of the instruments in the set can be sterilized using an autoclave. However, it's important to refer to the manufacturer's instructions to ensure proper sterilization and maintenance of the instruments.
Q: Are all the instruments made of stainless steel?
A: Yes, all of the instruments in the Cesarean Section Set are made of stainless steel. This material is commonly used in surgical instruments because of its durability, resistance to corrosion, and ease of sterilization.
Q: Can the Cesarean Section Set be customized to include additional instruments?
A: Yes, some suppliers may offer the option to customize the set to include additional instruments or to remove certain instruments that are not needed. Please contact the supplier for more information on customization options.
Q: Is the Cesarean Section Set suitable for use in all types of cesarean section procedures?
A: The instruments in the set are commonly used in cesarean section procedures, but it's important to consult with a medical professional to determine the specific instruments needed for a particular procedure. The Cesarean Section Set may be a good starting point for assembling a surgical tray, but additional instruments may be necessary depending on the case.
Q: Does the set come with a carry bag?
A: Yes, the set comes with a carry bag for easy transportation and storage of the instruments.