Almost 15 percent of people get neck pain at any given time. This count is rapidly increasing with lot of time being spent on screen devices like mobile, laptop and desktop etc. Fortunately, most neck pain is short lived and gets better on its own or with simple self-care therapies like exercise, yoga or use of contoured pillow etc.
But sometimes neck pain is a red flag for a more serious problem. Cervical collar support a person's neck. It is used in emergency for those who have had traumatic neck injuries and can be utilized to treat chronic pains.
- Supports cervical spine in neutral or anatomical position
- Provides gentle immobilization of the cervical spine
- Convenient hook and loop closure
- Provide firm support to neck
- Also used in vertigo patients to improve balance co-ordination
- Excellent aesthetics and color fastness
- Better sweat absorption with no rashes and allergy
When to use?
- Designed for the Acute wry neck, Cervical spondylosis,
- Also used in Neck muscle strain
- For traumatic head neck injuries
When not to Use?
- Discontinue the product use in case of pain increase
- Impaired sensation
- Impaired blood flow
- Allergic rash or itching
Serpentine Cervical Collar
The serpentine shaped Cervical Collar provides excellent support of the cervical spine. It features a hook and loop closure and is sized to fit a wide range of patient necks.
- Contoured to give uniform support
- 1 inch soft, medium or firm foam covered with stockinette
- Hook and loop closure
- Height refers to measurement under the chin