The BMC RESmart GII BIPAP Y 30T with humidifier provides non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory failure in the hospital or at home. The NVL RESmart GII BPAP System Y-30T, BMC non-invasive lung ventilation device - the ideal NVL device for home and ambulatory ventilation.
BiPAP synchronizes extremely quickly with the individual characteristics of the patient's body, with increased sensitivity of the sensors and automatic adaptability of the parameters. However, the device is easy to set up for work, it quickly switches from one type of treatment to another, regardless of the number of patients and the complexity of the disease.
Key Features :
- Simple, reliable, sensitive, quickly synchronized with the patient.
- CPAP, S, S / T, T operating modes
- IPAP 4-30, EPAP 4-30
- 8-step inhalation-exhalation triggers
- Adjusting the inhalation-exhalation pressure, inhalation time (0.5-3 seconds) and respiration rate
- 3.5 "color LCD display; high-quality body and humidifier materials
- Monitoring Vt, Res Rate, Min Vent, Leak. Alarms in all respects
- 5-step adjustment of the humidifier
- Display of the key parameters of therapy in the online mode
- Build quality conforms to German standards
- Pressure Range: 4-30cm H20
- Model name : Y30T
- Auto on/off: Yes
- Weight: 1.3 kg
Box Contains :
- BMC Resmart BPAP (Y30T)
- Mask (Nasal or Full Face, Size: S/M/L) (if included in order)
- User Manual