Diabetic ketoacidosis is a dreaded complication of diabetes, where the body produces harmful ketone bodies. It requires immediate treatment. The Ashton Glucometer sends you a warning for ketosis so you can be aware of the complication and get treated as needed.
Unchecked blood sugar levels can severely damage several organs leading to neuropathies and ophthalmopathy. Fortunately, diabetes can be kept under check by medication and a healthy lifestyle. A big part of being safe with diabetes is keeping your blood sugar in check by monitoring it regularly. The Ashton Glucometer becomes your constant companion in your fight to keep normal blood sugar levels.
- The Ashton UK Glucometer is a handheld device that makes blood sugar estimation easy, affordable, and convenient.
- The Ashton Glucometer sends you a warning for ketosis so you can be aware of the complication and get treated as needed.
- It measures your blood glucose levels with definite accuracy of ±20%, if your sugar levels are above 75mg/dl.
- It also has a high precision level within minimal variations from the standard. It takes under 5 seconds, so you can get your results quickly.
- This is especially useful if you have hypoglycemia on exceeding your medication dose and need glucose administration.
- The GDH-FAD enzyme is rather commonly elevated in diabetic patients and this enzyme monitoring lends a high sensitivity to the glucometer, eliminating the risk of false negatives.
- No coding required.
- Alternative Site Testing so can be used on multiple body sites.
- Before or after meal, hence measuring both fasting and postprandial values.
- Up to 150 memory storage.
- Portable, weighing at only 26.2 grams.
- Quality tested
- Highly Accurate
- Dual Result Display- mg/dl or mmol/L
- 0.5mg/dl blood required
When to Use:
- Patients with History Of Diabetes.
- Old Age People Who Need To Monitor Their Blood Glucose Regularly.
- Type I & Type Ii Diabetes.
- Diabetics In Pregnancy.
- Brand Name: ASHTON
- Packing Accessories: Glucometer, Battery, User Manual, Carrying Case, And Lancing Device.
- Result Time: 5 Seconds
- Blood Sample: 0.5 Mg/Dl
- Blood Sampling: Uni directional
- Storage Capacity: 150
- Strip Expiry: 90 days From Opening
- Warranty: Product Comes With 3 Year's Warranty
How To Use:
It Is Very Simple To Use:
- Wash Your Hands And Wipe Them Clean And Dry.
- Prepare Lancing Device To Get Drop Of Blood For Testing.
- Turn On The Glucometer And Insert Glucose Strip In Glucometer It Will Indicate A Sign When Its Ready For Testing.
- Clean Your Finger And Prick Your Finger With Lancet Device
- Touch The Blood Drop on to Strip
- Blood Glucose Level Gets Displayed On Glucometer In 5 Seconds.