Following an Oxygen saturation target? With your doctor's guidance you
can use your oximeter to help you titrate your oxygen flow, adjusting
the setting to make sure you are getting the right amount of oxygen in
- It is very useful device to determine oxygen saturation (SpO2 )
of a patient's blood and pulse rate.
- This lightweight and
compact device can be easily operated by inserting one fingertip into
photoelectric sensor for diagnosis of the pulse rate and oxygen level in
- The results will appear on the LED display.
- All you need is a few seconds and you can check these levels anytime,
- You don't need trips to the doctor everyday if you are
recovering from a surgery and have to measure your oxygen levels several
times a day.
- SpO2: 95% - 99%
- Pulse rate: 60-100 beats per minute
When to Use:
- Acute Respiratory Infection
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Other conditions.
- Material: Plastic
- Color: May Vary
- Safety Instructions: To be kept away from children's reach.
- Package content includes 1 pulse oximeter