This is a Special Combo Offer and contains the below items:
1. Accu Chek Instant S Glucometer
2. Accu Chek Instant S 10 Test Strips
3. Dr. Odin BP Monitor
4. Equinox Digital Weighing Scale EB 9300
Difficulty in tracking your blood glucose levels?? Finding it difficult to go to healthcare specialist daily.Accu chek has launched an extremely user friendly blood glucose monitoring device Accu check Instant S Glucometer primarily for home use customers. It’s a very useful device for people whoc want to control their diabetes by close blood glucose monitoring. Its instant.
Benefits of use:
- Accu chek Instant S Glucometer is ready to use instantly – no coing or set up required.
- One button navigates everything – extremely simple to use.
- Target range indicator provides reassurance – very useful for beginners.
- Draws very small blood for accurate results.
- Highly provden accuracy of accu chek glucometer devices.
- Average of 7/30/90 days is displayed giving you better handle on blood glucose control.
- Accurate and fast results within 4 seconds.
- Utilized for arterial, capillary, venous and neonatal blood glucose levels.
- Easy to operate by oneself.
When to use:
- Patients with history of Diabetes.
- Old age People who need to monitor their blood glucose regularly.
- Type I & Type II diabetes.
- Diabetics in pregnancy.
- Brand Name: Accu chek.
- Product : Accu-chek Instant S.
- Containts :Instant S Glucometer – 1 no.
- Instant S Test Strips Pack of 10 Strips – 1 no.
- Accu check Softclix Lancent Device – 1 no.
How to use:
- It has very simple 1-2-3-4 step :
- Insert glucose strip in glucometer,
- Prick your finger with lancet in Softclix lancet device
- Touch the blood drop on to wide yellow strip,
- Blood glucose level gets displayed on glucometer in 4 seconds
Result indications:The ranges mentioned with blue, green and red dots present on the right side of the glucometer gives an indication of the result as follows:
- Blue dots: Indicates that glucose values are above normal range
- Green dots: Indicates that glucose values are in normal range
- Red dots: Indicates that glucose values are below normal range
Specifications of Accu -Check Instant S Meter:
- Meter storage conditions: Temperature range is 25° C to +70° C (39° F to 113° F)
- Memory capacity: The meter automatically stores at least 720 blood glucose results in memory, but only the last blood glucose result and 7, 30, and 90-day averages can be viewed on the meter. To view stored blood glucose results, transfer them to Accu-Chek Connect Online diabetes management.
- Automatic off: 90 seconds after performing a test, 15 seconds after test strip is removed, or 5 seconds from the last test result screen.