Difficulty in tracking your blood glucose levels?? Finding it difficult to go to healthcare specialist daily.Accu chek has launched an extremely user friendly blood glucose monitoring device Accu check Instant S Glucometer primarily for home use customers. It’s a very useful device for people whoc want to control their diabetes by close blood glucose monitoring. Its instant.
Benefits of use:
- Accu chek Instant S Glucometer is ready to use instantly – no coing or set up required.
- One button navigates everything – extremely simple to use.
- Target range indicator provides reassurance – very useful for beginners.
- Draws very small blood for accurate results.
- Highly provden accuracy of accu chek glucometer devices.
- Average of 7/30/90 days is displayed giving you better handle on blood glucose control.
- Accurate and fast results within 4 seconds.
- Utilized for arterial, capillary, venous and neonatal blood glucose levels.
- Easy to operate by oneself.
- No coding
- No setup
- No button
- Convenient and efficient
- Accurate result in 5 seconds
- Easy handling
- Clever functionality
- Memory for last reading
- Cost effective
- Fast and accurate
- User's average (7/30/90 days) are visible on the meter
When to use:
- Patients with history of Diabetes.
- Old age People who need to monitor their blood glucose regularly.
- Type I & Type II diabetes.
- Diabetics in pregnancy.
- Brand Name: Accu chek.
- Product : Accu-chek Instant S.
- Containts :Instant S Glucometer – 1 no.
- Instant S Test Strips Pack of 10 Strips – 1 no.
- Accu check Softclix Lancent Device – 1 no.
How to use:
It has very simple 1-2-3-4 step :
- Insert glucose strip in glucometer,
- Prick your finger with lancet in Softclix lancet device
- Touch the blood drop on to wide yellow strip,
- Blood glucose level gets displayed on glucometer in 4 seconds
Result Indications:The ranges mentioned with blue, green and red dots present on the right side of the glucometer gives an indication of the result as follows:
- Blue dots: Indicates that glucose values are above normal range
- Green dots: Indicates that glucose values are in normal range
- Red dots: Indicates that glucose values are below normal range
Specifications of Accu -Check Instant S Meter:
- Meter storage conditions: Temperature range is 25° C to +70° C (39° F to 113° F)
- Memory capacity: The meter automatically stores at least 720 blood glucose results in memory, but only the last blood glucose result and 7, 30, and 90-day averages can be viewed on the meter. To view stored blood glucose results, transfer them to Accu-Chek Connect Online diabetes management.
- Automatic off: 90 seconds after performing a test, 15 seconds after test strip is removed, or 5 seconds from the last test result screen.