3M™ Littmann® Cardiology Stethoscopes are designed for those who desire consistent outstanding acoustic performance, especially in critical care and other challenging environments. They are made to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds and are perfect for performing detailed auscultation and assessments on both adult and pediatric patients.
3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope chest pieces feature tunable technology that lets you switch your listening to low- and high-frequency sounds without repositioning your chest piece, providing greater convenience. Non chill bell sleeves bring greater comfort to your patients as well. Angled ear tubes align anatomically with ear canals, and soft-sealing ear tips provide greater sound isolation and an excellent acoustic seal for ambient noise reduction.
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
- 7-year warranty
- Ergonomic and high profile construction; 40% larger chest piece and 60% deeper bell than the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chest piece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing ear-tips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
- Outstanding sound performance due to larger and deeper chest piece
- Dual-lumen tubing eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes
- Tunable technology enables switching between hearing high- and low-frequency sounds without repositioning chest piece
- For detailed diagnostic auscultation
Binaural Construction: Double Lumen
Chest piece Finish: Machined stainless steel
Chest piece Technology: Double Sided
Chest piece Weight (metric): 87 g
Warranty: 7 years
Diaphragm Diameter (metric): 4.3 cm
Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
Diaphragm Type: Tunable, single-piece
Ear tip Type: Soft Sealing
Extra Ear tips: Yes
Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
Model: Cardiology IV™
Product Color: Navy Rainbow-Finish, Black Stem
Small Diaphragm Diameter (metric): 3.3 cm
Who Can Use:
- Hard-working clinical tool with the acoustic sensitivity and versatility you can rely on.
- Consistent high acoustic sensitivity from precision-machined chest pieces.
- Resilient, next-generation single lumen tubing provides longer product life.
- Nearly all Classic stethoscopes feature tunable technology.
- Compact design ideal for physical assessment and monitoring of your patients.
When to Use:
Used in non-critical settings
Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms