The 3M Elastic Adhesive Bandage is ideal for post-operative dressings. It perfectly conforms to the anatomy of the patient, is extremely comfortable, and has a high degree of adhesion. This bandage can be used to secure sites with irregular contours. Its stretchable material keeps a firm grip on the body, applies compression to control edema or swelling, and allows for body movement.
- Strong adhesion to secure heavy dressings and devices
- has a metallic container for individual packaging
- has a highly elastic backing that provides compression to control edoema or swelling
- accommodates swelling or movement
- easily stretches, securing irregularly contoured sites.
- The bandage has fast edges that allow it to stay in place
- It stretches in response to swelling or movement to prevent mechanical injury to the skin
- It is stretchable, allowing it to provide compression, grip, and additional comfort.
- Surgical dressings for the orthopaedic, thoracic, and abdominal regions
- To provide compression over cardiovascular/angio sites, breast biopsies, and surgical sites.
- Taping over joints to allow for site movement
- 8 cm X 4-6 m, nominal length is 4 meters and goes up to 6 meters when fully stretched
- 10 cm X 4-6 m, nominal length is 4 meters and goes up to 6 meters when fully stretched