Your Lower Back requires support for it to function without putting you in pain. The Premium Orthopedic Lower Back Support helps ease lower and upper muscle stress / back pain. It's ergonomic contour design promotes good health, hugs and fits your back perfectly. The Premium mesh cover is soft to touch, removable and washable, making it easy to clean and maintain.
- Contoured, Ergonomic Posture Therapy for Pain relief: Orthopaedic design adapts perfectly for lower back and provides good support for the Lower back.
- Premium High Density Memory Foam with Breathable Mesh: The Memory Foam perfectly matches the anatomy of your spine, more suitable to adapt to your waist structure. Breathable and Washable mesh cover allows maximum Airflow to keep you cool and comfortable all day long.
- Fits Any Seat: The Lumber Lower back support can be used anywhere - Office chair while working, in car or at home. The dual design of the seat enables the use of it as Lumbar support or as Seat Cushion anywhere or any situation that requires long periods of sitting.
- Premium Lower Back Support: Other available cushions provide some relief but can't give you targeted support where you need it most - your lower back. The ergonomic shape of this cushion fits neatly into the natural curve of your lower back, lumbar spine, taking the pressure off and helping you sit properly. The back of the cushion fits flush against the back of your seat.
When to Use:
- Lower back pain
- Poor posture
- Pregnancy discomfort
- Post surgery recovery, injuries and more
When not to Use:
- Discontinue the product use in case of pain increase
- Impaired blood flow
- Allergic rash or itching
- Size: 33x32x10 cm
- Material: High Density Memory Foam
- HIGH-TECH: Phthalate, latex, lead & BPA less , CE Certified
- Washing Instructions: Machine washable Mesh Cover
NOTE: This seat will not cure your medical condition. Some users
experience immediate relief, while some require several weeks of regular
use to feel the benefits of their grin health backrest. Time may vary for user to user and condition to condition.