A study in Spine Journal investigated the prevalence of back and pelvic pain during pregnancy. Wearing a belly band during pregnancy may help support your lower back and baby bump during activities, which can result in decreased pain overall.
- The sacroiliac belt supports the base of your spine, thereby
relieving stress and reducing pain in the lower back, hip, pelvis or
- It increases strength throughout your back, hips, and legs, thereby reducing your chances of injury during work or play.
- Fabric is lightweight, breathable and skin-friendly.
- The belt is wider at the hips and tapered at the ends for even
pressure distribution, allowing it to be worn comfortably for long
- Wide, non-slip pads prevent the belt from sliding.It can be adjusted to a comfortable position using dual hook-and-loop closures